Parties at Johnson’s Farm
Did someone say PARTY????
That’s right, JOHNSON’S FARM knows how to party!!! We take reservations for birthday parties, picnics or family get together How about having your company picnic, fund raiser or family reunion here at the FARM?
We can accommodate from 20 to 300 people. We provide a tented picnic area, hayride to pick the seasonal crop (check schedule below), a visit to our lovely shaded animal farm and play time in the Discovery Barnyard. So stop “obsessing” about that perfect party. Have it here at JOHNSON’S FARM. Listed below is all the information for 2013 party season:
Birthday parties are 2 1/2 hours long. The first hour, is under a tent in our picnic area. Your party hostess will assist you during this first hour. This is the time for food, cake, gifts etc. The second hour is the activity hour. These include a hayride, seasonal picking and a visit to the animal farm. End your party in the Discovery Barnyard after all of the presents and party materials have been removed from your area.
- 2 hours use of 1/2 a tent in a fenced in picnic area. Four 8′ picnic tables will seat 32 guests.
(Larger areas available for bigger parties).
- A party hostess to assist you during your party.
- Hayride around the farm, picking of a seasonal crop (or activity). (For participating guests only). Hayride is NOT part of the December Package but can be added for an additional fee.
- Visit to the Animal Farm and Playtime in the Discovery Barnyard- participating guest will feed the animals and play on the obstacle coarse, pipe slide, wacky bridge and tire climb and Pedal Go-carts
|March 16-March 30||Egg hunt Hayrides|
|April 1 – June 15||Greenhouse planting|
|May 18 – June 9||Strawberry picking|
|June 15 – August 4||Blueberry picking|
|July – August||Corn and Peach picking|
|September||Apple picking (Pumpkin picking mid Sept.)|
|October||(NO OCTOBER PARTIES, SORRY!)|
|November||Popcorn and Sweet Potatoes|
$270.00 for up to 20 participating guests. Additional guests are $13.50 per person.
- A participating guest is any child or adult who gets on the hayride.
- All participating guests can pick and visit Animal Farm and Discovery Barnyard . Guests who do not participate
may wait under the tent or visit our farm store/ice cream parlor until the party completes.
- We respectfully request that no food deliveries from outside sources be made.
- You are welcome to bring your own food, cake and supplies.
- However we would love to de-stress and simplify your life by providing everything for you.
Click this link PARTY FOOD to view our menu and food costs.
- Please note that any food purchased from Johnson’s will include paper goods and condiments necessary.
- ALL ARTICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TENTED PICNIC AREA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE DISCOVERY BARNYARD.
The tents and wagons will provide shelter for moderate showers so the party can go on. Rain dates CANNOT be given at time of booking, but rescheduling is possible if the weather is bad.
What to Bring
You are welcome to come 1/2 hour early to decorate your tent area. The picnic tables will be cleaned, but you will need to bring any table covers, paper products/cake/utensils etc. Food ordered from Johnson’s will include the necessary paper goods and utensils.
- The tent is yours for 2 hours. All guests and articles must be removed prior to your admission into the Discovery Barnyard.
- Belongings will be assigned to a fenced cubby space while you and your guests enjoy the Discovery area.
- Everyone must remain seated on hayride.
- No throwing of hay on wagon.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
- No pinyatas or Barbecue grills.
- You are responsible for your children and group.
- Please behave in a gentleman/ladylike manner.
Company Picnics/Family Parties
Johnson’s Farm provides the ideal setting for your company or family function. Our basic package can be modified to suit your needs.
Reservation & Information
Please call Diane at: (609) 654-8643 for scheduling your next unforgettable event at Johnson’s Farm. You can also e-mail us.