Parties at Johnson’s Farm
Did someone say PARTY?!?
That’s right, Johnson’s Farm knows how to party! We take reservations for birthday parties, picnics or family get-togethers. How about having your company picnic, fundraiser or family reunion here at the farm?
We can accommodate from 20 to 300 people. We provide a tented picnic area, hayrides to pick the seasonal crop (check schedule below), a visit to our shaded animal farm and play time in the Discovery Barnyard. So stop “obsessing” about that perfect party. Have it here at Johnson’s Corner Farm. Listed below is all the information for 2016 party season.
We are also booking parties at our new location. Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm in Springfield Township. Click HERE for more info.
Birthday parties are 2 1/2 hours long. The first hour is spent under a tent in our picnic area. This is the time for food, cake, gifts, etc., and your party hostess will assist you. Then comes the activity hour, which includes a hayride, seasonal picking and a visit to the Animal Farm. End your party in the Discovery Barnyard after all the presents and party materials have been removed from your area.
- 2 hours’ use of 1/2 a tent in a fenced-in picnic area. Four 8-foot picnic tables will seat 32 guests. Larger areas are available for bigger parties.
- Party hostess to assist you.
- Hayride around the farm, picking of a seasonal crop (or activity). This is for participating guests only. Hayride is NOT part of the December Package but can be included for an additional fee.
- Visit to the Animal Farm and playtime in the Discovery Barnyard. Participating guests will feed the animals and play on the obstacle coarse, pipe slide, wacky bridge, tire climb and pedal go-carts.
|March 18 – March 26||Egg Hunt Hayrides|
|April 6 – June 15||Greenhouse planting|
|May 24 – June 15||Strawberry picking|
|June 14 – July 27||Blueberry picking|
|July – August||Corn & Peach picking|
|September||Apple picking (Pumpkin picking mid-Sept.)|
|October||(NO OCTOBER PARTIES at our Medford Farm, SORRY!)
Click HERE for information about parties at our new location
in Springfield Twp.
|November||Popcorn & Sweet Potatoes|
$319 for up to 20 participating guests. Additional guests are $15.95 per person. Adult guest $6/person (after the minimum of 20 total guests)
- A participating guest is any child or adult who gets on the hayride and picks a crop.
- Non-picking adult guest will have the option to join their child on the hayride for no additional charge. All guests in the party area will be charged as a participating guest $15.95 or a non-picking adult $6.
- We respectfully request that no food deliveries from outside sources be made.
- You are welcome to bring your own food, cake and supplies. However, we would love to de-stress and simplify your life by providing everything for you.
Click this link PARTY FOOD to view our menu and food costs.
- Please note that any food purchased from Johnson’s will include paper goods and condiments necessary.
- ALL ARTICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TENTED PICNIC AREA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE DISCOVERY BARNYARD.
The tents and wagons will provide shelter for moderate showers so the party can go on. Rain dates CANNOT be given at time of booking, but rescheduling is possible if the weather is bad.
What to Bring
You are welcome to come 1/2 hour early to decorate your tent area. The picnic tables will be cleaned, but you will need to bring any table covers, paper products, cake, utensils, etc. Food ordered from Johnson’s will include the necessary paper goods and utensils.
- The tent is yours for 2 hours. All guests and articles must be removed prior to your admission into the Discovery Barnyard.
- Belongings will be assigned to a fenced cubby space while you and your guests enjoy the Discovery Barnyard.
- Everyone must remain seated on hayride.
- No throwing of hay on wagon.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
- No pinatas or barbecue grills.
- You are responsible for your children and group.
- Please behave in a gentlemanly/ladylike manner.
Company Picnics/Family Parties
Johnson’s Farm provides the ideal setting for your company or family function. Our basic package can be modified to suit your needs.
Reservation & Information
Please call : (609) 654-8643 for scheduling your next unforgettable event at Johnson’s Farm. You can also e-mail us.